Sunday, July 27, 2014

Land of Disenchantment

I left work early to go buy some tickets to a broadway show for my wife's upcoming birthday.  Right in front of me after I turn out of the work parking lot is a New Mexico plate.  Now I really have a problem.  If I call to tell her she will wonder why I'm where I am at the time it currently is.  But it's New Mexico!  I decide to tail it for a while.  First stop is the local hospital to pick someone up.  I'm about to leave after about 5 minutes when the person he's waiting for comes out of the building.  Next stop is a high school to pick someone else up.  Does he know I'm following him by now?  This is either a lot of crazy fun or a total waste of my time.  A girl comes out of the high school and gets in the car and they head out.  After a few more blocks I decide to give up the chase.  I was hoping it would eventually pull into a restaurant or residential area where it might sit for a while but no luck. This one might hard to find again.


No comments:

Post a Comment