Friday, August 8, 2014

WFRV-TV was here!

I never really thought this would turn into what it did, and now it has received some media exposure. I told our neighbors about the Nevada plate (see blog post Silver Car = Silver State) parked outside their house that we needed and about the entire quest.  They thought it might be something the news would be interested in.  That never occurred to me.  So on 8/1 I decided to just send WFRV an email with a link to the blog to see if it's something they'd be interested in.  I actually didn't expect to get a reply, but within minutes I'm emailing back and forth with Chelly Boutout and making arrangements for them to come to our house.  Crazy!

It's now 8/7 and they just left our house.....we took these pictures.

Air times are as follows:

Thursday August 21 at 4:40
Thursday August 21 at 6:40
Sunday August 24 during their morning show (not sure on the exact time)
Website link to the story:
http://www.wearegreenbay.com/1fulltext-news/d/story/uniquely-wisconsin-license-to-smile-50/29941/ibcFHnM26kqU1ZqLUES__g





No comments:

Post a Comment